Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:Photgraphig Photographers
From: "Timothy R. Kuntz" <covbldrs@usit.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2000 13:02:46 -0400

>>Why does there seem to be so much pent up bile with so many of members of
>>this list?    Greg Locke

Who knows why?  I don't but I know that there are some of us that can help moderate the level of flaming of others.  Humor doesn't always work - there will most likely be someone offended.  Misinterpretations are somewhat frequent.  The reasoned thoughtful comments lend a great perspective to the issues.  We've watched several people leave the group because of the "flame-o-grams" and personal insults.  We've seen some awesome revelations from members.  In this context we've discussed topics well beyond the technical - the issues regarding values.  I see great value in this forum that deals with the issues of real-life - although the process sometimes is arduous.

Where do we go from here?  What do you want to see this forum like?  What do you want to see this world-wide organization doing?  What is your "vision" of what we, as 'Leica photographers', should be?

Tim Kuntz