Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 motor exposure bracketing & Pascal response
From: Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au>
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2000 20:18:10 +1000

"B. D. Colen" wrote:

>Which camera gave you more accurate rendition of the color of the
shirts? If it was the F5, that would indicate that the color matrix
metering really works.

Hi BD.

I just read your question properly and should add that with the F5
yesterday, the shutter speed would jump from 400 to 800 (in aperture
priority, matrix metering) when I placed the active focussing mark on a
player with a light shirt.  To my mind that's not what you want it to
do.

Rick Dykstra