Subject: Re: Re [Leica] FS Friday....a bit early
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2000 11:39:26 -0700

LUGites, one and all-
First I need to apologize to those who responded about my FS on Friday. I
mentioned it to my wife over the weekend and thought she would take my
selling some gear to budget a current household project in stride, but
instead the told me that she didn't want to hear about me selling the M4.
She Who Must Be Obeyed forbids it!!
She said that was all I talked about in the weeks before I got it, and she
didn't want me to sell it. She managed to come up with alternatives that
will work.
I had no idea that she took my Leicaphilia so seriously. So, I must renege
on the offer. I definitely want to maintain peace with this woman!
I gotta go find some flowers, now! If I milk it right, I might be able to
get a Noctilux eventually!
Dan ( Weirded out by the whole thing!) Post