Subject: Re [Leica] FS Friday....a bit early
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 13:52:45 -0800

Group-
Leaving for the week end, and will be offline Friday, but before I go, I
want to put up my M4 for sale. Exceptionally clean, and unmarked- I would
like to get the $1300 I paid for it, as it is an exceptional piece of
equipment.
I also have a Summarit-M collectible condition, CLA by Sherry, no marks, UVa
filter, hard to find cap and XOONS shade. Lens in bubble case. I am asking
$550 for this lens.
Thanks! Have a nice week-end!
reply to dpost@triad.rr.com ; I will send some jpg images for serious
enquiries.