Subject: [Leica] photographing journalists
From: Summicron1@aol.com
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2000 11:54:15 EDT

>I photographed another photojournalist while out doing my thing and got a
stern
>note from my editor about it. He had complained to her. She said there is a
rule
>about photographing other photojournalists. I say they were both full of
bull!
>Anything that walks is fair game as far as I am concerned!
>Mark Rabiner

this is horse do-do. I work at a newspaper where the photogs take each others
pictures all the time, the reporters, other photogs. its a standard form of
entertainment in the profession. At any gathering of photojournalists it's
the same thing. Anyone who complains is (a) an idiot and (b) a spoilsport
asking to have very bad relations with photographers in the future. That is
very stupid, professionally. Word gets around.
ctrentelman
ogden