Subject: [Leica] No Subject
From: Photovilla@aol.com
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2000 22:28:29 EDT

<<I was wondering who sells the Leica loupe in the U.S? Any places on the the

web? B&H, CWO, Tamarkin and Classic Connection don't carry it so who does?

Also, is there anywhere that I can see a picture of it?

Any info on this will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Zack Schindler

N8FNR>>

Zack,

Though I admit I don't know where you can find a photo of it if not on the
Leica web site, feel free to call me and order one. They are $200 + actual
shipping costs. This would be New USA and I could get one within two days in
all likelihood.

later,
Rich
The Photo Village, Inc.