Subject: Re: [Leica] Interesting Leica news
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 10:46:28 -0700

Funny you should mention a waist level finder for Leica- I think I saw one
in the KEH catalog- apparently they scored a big collection, and I saw
several items referenced there that I had never heard of! Golly, I guess I
should break down and get Laney's  book!
Dan (Hold it right there! KERCHUNK! Good!) Post