Subject: Re: RE: [Leica] Re:Photgraphig Photographers
From: Bmceowen@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 12:13:29 EDT

In a message dated 4/3/00 7:52:02 AM, bdcolen@earthlink.net writes:

>Not to pick a fight here, but I don't see how someone who makes a living
>
>take photos of people can object to having a t.v. camera turned on him
>while
>
>he's taking photos of people. Same as having a still camera turned on you.

You're probably right but I just consider it poor form. We are there to
RECORD the event -- not to BE the event. I guess I just think using photos of
journalists as "news" destroys the illusion that we're just observers . . .
Besides, there seems to be a natural animosity between still and TV shooters
. . .

Bob (likes the view from BEHIND the camera) McEowen