Subject: Re: [Leica] Bessa R
From: "KPETERS" <KPETERS@huntel.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 18:25:17 -0500

AND   does Voigtlander produce TWO lens lines?  One for the Bessa-L and one
for the Bessa-R.???  AAA camera on the net offers the "Colour Heliar 75
f2.5" at $398, but when I called, they said the R version is $470 not the
listed $398.  What gives??  Do the Bessa-R lenses have a 'cam' or something
that couples with the rangefinder that the 75mm Colour Heliar for the
Bessa-L does not???!  What's up with that!??  Kent