Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica foto nƒ3 and the eFilm and the C1
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2000 20:59:13 +0200

Why? Many of the objections raised in the article (correctly, in my view) to the
digital insert also apply to any digicam, alebeit to a lesser degree. You still
have to take a computer or an inordinate number of storage cards with you when
going on a trip; you still suffer from the focal length change of the lenses,
etc. And all this to get inferior quality compared to film.

Nathan

Henry Ambrose wrote:

> As for me - I want a digital M camera. Just take the RF section from the
> M6 and graft it onto whatever kind of box it takes to do the digital
> part. Make it great - I'll buy one!
>
> Henry Ambrose

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium and Zurich, Switzerland
e-mail: wajsman@webshuttle.ch
General photo page: http://members.tripod.com/belgiangator
Belgium photo page: http://members.xoom.com/wajsman