Subject: [Leica] PX625 batteries, anyone?
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2000 20:54:12 +0200

Dear LUGgers,

I know it is not Friday, but this is not exactly a regular sales ad. I
was in downtown Zurich buying a Color Gameboy for my daughter, and while
there I saw that the shop had a whole bunch of PX625 batteries. I guess
they are still permitted here in Switzerland. If any Leicaflex or M5
owners out there want any, contact me privately. I will be happy to send
you some, at $4 a piece.

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium and Zurich, Switzerland
e-mail: wajsman@webshuttle.ch
General photo page: http://members.tripod.com/belgiangator
Belgium photo page: http://members.xoom.com/wajsman