Subject: Re: [Leica] <OT> H seminar <OT>
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 05:55:56 +0000

Jim Brick wrote:

> Last night Ernst Wildi gave a three hour Hasselblad seminar at Keeble &
> Shuchat photography.
>
> 320  6x6 slides. Dual Hasselblad projectors with Zeiss lenses.
>
> Enlightening to say the least!
>
> More like Stunning!

Jim,

I saw such a show of his at a North Amer Nature Photogs gather a couple
years ago and my feeling and those of others at the table was accute
embarrassment for him showing such sharp, clear and utterly BORING
images.  He'd do fine at a local camera club, but not beyond.  I
remember writing letters to both NANPA and Hassy complaining about
wasting our time.

Poor fella' to not know any better.

Donal (who fortunately only occasionally gets on an elitest high horse)

- --
Donal Philby
San Diego
www.donalphilby.com