Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: <OT> H seminar <OT>
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 19:01:12 +0000

Jim Brick wrote:

> You are correct about the content of the slides.
>
> My reference was to the sharpness and brilliance of projected  2-1/4
> slides. It was as if you could walk right into the photograph.

I am reminded of a job I did some years ago for a software company
shooting one of those dreadful boxes on white for an ad.  The marketing
director fussed and fumed and nit picked and so on about the exact angle
left right, up down, etc.  The image ended up going to an art director
at an agency I knew and when I told him the story he said, "when there
is no strong idea, the only think left to pay attention to is the
accurate recording of details."

donal
- --
Donal Philby