Subject: [Leica] Seattle trip...
From: "Kim Lau" <kimlau@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 20:30:33 PDT

Dear Jenny,

How was your day today?  I had a surgery in the office today in the morning
and took the afternoon off!  I went to the local book store checking out
some travel guides dreaming about a trip to France or Italy...
I'm really looking forward to seeing you in Seattle in June.  It will be fun
showing you my hometown and Canada too.  Talk to you soon...

Love,
Kim