Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:Consensus? Skopar 24mm
From: Laurence Gadd <lgadd@northriverpress.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 10:57:10 -0400

I don't get it. Leica lenses have a personality, each one creates a bond with
it's user. After a while your mind sees the image in terms of depth and contrast
for each. I have never had that experience with any other lens. Why be so
technical when you can have a love affair with your lens. Try some of the older
lenses. They have "legs".