Subject: Re: [Leica] Ilford Delta 100 now Bergger 200 OT
From: Ed Buziak <ed.buziak@camera-and-darkroom.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2000 08:17:46 +0000

Richard,

In answer to your question...Yes. I started to use Bergger 200 two years ago
when I bought my first Lotus View (Lotus were the prime movers of Bergger in
Europe). It does have an outstanding "stain" in PMK although I am having
difficulties with Laban's Rollo Pyro method because I'm basically a tray
processor... I love those long silences in the dark because they give me
more thinking time (I'm not a music fan whilst in the darkroom).

However, my qeually positive response to the Henning's HP5+ statement was
qualified by my use of all popular film sizes, not just sheet film.

BTW: Did you know that Ron Wisner (of Wisner Cameras) is trying to establish
a user base for the old Kodak XX sheet film so that he can negotiate with
Kodak on its reintroduction... continuing exciting times for traditional
monochrome workers I think.

Ed Buziak / Publisher
Camera & Darkroom magazine

ed.buziak@camera-and-darkroom.co.uk