Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: PMK <OT>
From: Ed Buziak <ed.buziak@camera-and-darkroom.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2000 09:46:05 +0000

Richard and Jim,

My curiosity is aroused... I'm going to read up on Phil Davis' articles in
some old PhotoTechniques on his "tube" processing methods. It sounds as
gentle and silent as trays with advantages including the elimination of
potential overdevelopment at the edges of sheets through "surge".

Ed Buziak / Publisher
Camera & Darkroom magazine

ed.buziak@camera-and-darkroom.co.uk
http://www.camera-and-darkroom.co.uk