Subject: RE: [Leica] leica pimples?
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 12:28:49 -0400

> But I still would consider the 24mm Nikkor over a Cosina.
> Good price, good optics, and could always go back to a Nikon body when
> accurate or close framing is needed.
> That's not too bad of an idea, right?
>
> -Julio

If you're into 35mm SLR's.
Mark Rabiner
- ---------------

No, not if you're into 35 SLRs...if you want a lens in  that range for your
Leica and, like most people, can't afford Leica's 24 M and you can make do
with zone focusing....

I would suggest that we all keep in mind that no everyone on this list is a
"professional" who can afford to by what ever equipment he or she feels he
needs and would be best - and no everyone on this list is an "amature" with
unlimited resources to spend on Leica equipment. There are other good
cameras out there. There are other good lenses. And there are ways to get
into Leica photography by sometimes making compromises...:-)

B. D.