Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:Consensus? Skopar 24mm
From: DonjR43198@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 13:04:11 EDT

In a message dated 4/7/00 11:55:41 AM Central Daylight Time,
bdcolen@earthlink.net writes:

<< Excellent point....Nor, I guess, would someone looking at two photos side
by
 side, of different subjects, comment on the sharpness of the lenses they
 were shot with, rather than on the photos themselves, UNLESS one lens was a
 coke bottle bottom...and MTF graphs aside, that doesn't seem to be the case
 with the Cosinas. I know it's certainly not the case with the Nokton, which
 produces terrific results...

What is the comparable price of the Cosinas, Nokton and Leica lenses?

Don R.