Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital resolution
From: Mike Quinn <mlquinn@san.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2000 21:14:50 -0700

Oops. Thanks for (very tactful) the correction.
I should have said 28M bytes of STORAGE. My mistake.

That represents only 10M pixels (according to Nikon).
I guess the gap is closing faster than I thought.
Maybe I should join Dominique and start disposing of my Leicas...

How deep are the pixels on those digital beasts?

Mike Quinn