Subject: [Leica] LTM lenses
From: Mike Spadafora <spad@oanet.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 23:29:35 -0800

Hi,

        I am just wondering if I would notice an immediate difference
betwwen picture quality if I was going to compare the older ltm lense to
the newer (not aspheric) lenses? I am sure if one did lens tests for
lines per millimeter, etc the new lenses would probably be better, but I
am talking just looking at the photos. I am going to be able to say oh
yeah that was taken with a newer lens, and that was taken with an older
lens? I am sure(I do not mean to offend anyone) that certain people who
have invested a lot of money in newer equipment will swear by it but I
wonder?

Just wondering

Mike