Subject: Re: [Leica] Photography/Painting--> PhotoShop
From: Andre Jean Quintal <megamax@abacom.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2000 16:56:49 -0400

[ . . . ]
 I don't know what camera body and lens he used, but the
shot is brilliant in many ways, especially how the photograph eerily,
amazingly appears instead to be A PAINTING FROM ANOTHER CENTURY,
European master style. Brilliant!!! Get a copy, take a look, and tell me
what you see.

Terry
	--> This probably is the new PhotoShop plug-in program
	DEEP PAINT or a similar piece of software.
	These digital guys are getting so crafty, it's difficult to
	make the difference as we think in terms of traditional
	photography.

	Andre Jean Quintal