Subject: Re: [Leica] B&W paper
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2000 06:59:28 +0000

"Move over Ilford, here comes Agfa."

For many years now, I have been using Ilford RC MGIV papers and thought it
was the best around...until ....I was reintroduced to Agfa. The last time I
used Agfa was when I was in secondary school and that was a long time back.
Anyway, Kodak has never been a big player in my darkroom, being overpriced
IMO. Now they are as good as gone.

The more I use Agfa the more I like it - beautiful blacks, great tonality,
easy to print on and I could go on and on not to mention that they are also
cheaper by 20% over here. When I compare Ilford with Agfa, Ilford looks
"muddy". I have heard this description many times before but I now know why.

Dan K.