Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: B&W paper
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2000 20:11:18 -0400

Oriental is available again although I haven't tried it since its
re-introduction. I probably will the next time I buy paper but that may be
quite awhile.

Arista is the house brand from Freestyle. It is made in England and the
specifications and time are identical to Ilford. Freestyle won't confirm or
deny it origin. I use it interchangably with Ilford and can't tell any
difference except for the much lower price.

Ken Wilcox

- ----
					  preferred---> <wilcox@tir.com>
 		      			  <kwilcox@gfn.org>