Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Analog vs. digital - off LUG, apology
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2000 13:33:16 -0700

><Snip> ood folks for weeks. Or even months.
>
> Basically, an argumentative attitude on an eMail list is a quick way to get
> filtered to trash. Or ignored completely by those participants who don't
> have filters.
>
> IMHO,
>
> Jim

For me as well it's the itemization point of point of another persons
dissertation that time and time again gets on peoples nerves on this list.
For the interest of un-clarity I say just answer someones post in a neat
paragraph or two. Very irritating these point by point deconstructions. My
attention span sure doesn't absorb it and traditionally it seems to me on these
lists the people who do this are the people who just get ignored and filtered.
Mark Rabiner