Subject: RE: [Leica] RE: Analog vs. digital - off LUG, apology
From: Austin Franklin <austin@darkroom.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2000 19:42:40 -0400

> For me as well it's the itemization point of point of another persons
> dissertation that time and time again gets on peoples nerves on this
list.
> For the interest of un-clarity I say just answer someones post in a neat
> paragraph or two. Very irritating these point by point deconstructions.

I understand, and appreciate your comment.  Interestingly enough, other
people (groups, topics etc.) like it point by point, so they know what
response goes with what comment...  I've heard it both ways...  It appears
to me, more technical people like the point by point discussion, since they
deal in factual issues...  Perhaps you are right, this (LUG) is not the
proper forum for the point by point method.