Subject: Re: [Leica] get the shot or walk on by?
From: rnkramer@mindspring.com
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 18:51:13 -0400

B.D., does it really make a difference?  It seems to me that to take the
shot, and worse, publish it would be sensationalism in the extreme and in
extremely poor taste.   I don't think I would consider such a shot
photojournalism by any stretch of the imagination.

I say use your Leica for some slightly more worthy purpose.

Bob Kramer
Atlanta, GA