Subject: RE: [Leica] get the shot or walk on by?
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 09:44:06 -0400

Any one of dozens of countries with higher birth rates, shorter life-span,
and higher mortality rates at all ages...:-)....

And any one of dozens and dozens of countries where the people are more
matter-of-fact about death...cultures in which it is viewed as a fact of
life, so to speak, and not hidden from view as it is here...

Cheers...B. D.