Subject: RE: [Leica] M4-2
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 14:06:41 -0400

Andrei--If the lens is mechanically solid and optically mint, and the body
is in good shape, rangefinder clear and contrasty, shutter speeds sound
good, grab it...On the other hand, the price is SO good I'd be a bit
concerned....I doubt you'll ever find a Summicron 35, in really good shape,
for less than $350 - and that is quite low - which would put the body at
$550, which is a virtual give-a-way.

B. D.