Subject: [Leica] FS: Summicrons 35 & 90; CD-ROM
From: Dieter.Schoenhofen@t-online.de (Dieter Schoenhofen)
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 16:11:30 +0200

I have the following items for sale:
1. Summicron 2/35, black, latest pre-Asph version, E 39, Made in Germany, serial number 363xxxx
	Lens is in excellent condition, with rear cap, front cap, original hood and original leather case
	DM 1600,- (EURO 800,- or $ 800)

2. Summicron 2/90, black, latest pre-Asph version, E 55,  Made in Canada, serial number 322xxxx
	Lens is in excellent condition, like new, with rear cap and front cap
	DM 1800,- (EURO 900,- or $ 900)

3. CD-ROM "Legende-LEICA" (in German) for Windows and MAC
	a virtual journey into the world of LEICA
	containing 	- a visit of the Leica museum
			- a catalogue of all LEICA cameras and the latest lenses
			- manuals for many Leicas
			- history of Leicas & chronological view on the LEICA system
			- etc.
	DM 100,- (EURO 50,- or $ 50)

Would prefer buyer to be in Cologne (Germany) area to meet for transaction but I would also ship. Please e-mail me for shipping costs.

If interested, please reply to my email address below, as I only get the digest version

Kind regards
Dieter.Schoenhofen@t-online.de