Subject: Re: [Leica] Jupiter Lenses
From: Tom Finnegan <tomf@piengr.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 09:25:00 -0700

As promised, I've posted a somewhat random sampling of pictures taken with
the 50/1.5 and 85/2 to the MSN site. My scanning and PhotoShop skills are
rather limited, so hopefully the pictures appear ok on different monitors.
Not a great deal can be discerned about lens quality from a low resolution
scan displayed on a computer monitor, but I think it's safe to say that the
pictures at least demonstrate that the lenses will in fact record an image
onto film. Always an important consideration in lens selection. The link is
given below, and the album is titled 'Random Shootings', and it should
appear at the bottom of the page.

http://beta.content.communities.msn.com/Leicausers/PhotoAlbum

Tom Finnegan
Seattle

P.S. - I apologize for the numerous pictures of my daughter, but she seems
to mysteriously slip into many of my pictures.