Subject: [Leica] Leitz V35 query....
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 14:02:10 -0700

I notice that a few of you out there have V35 enlargers.
I have a question that I want to get cleared up! It seems that the index on
the column is for adjusting the overall height of the column to account for
the thickness of the enlarging easel, or whatever holds the paper.
I had assumed that if my enlarging easel was 15mm high, then I would crank
the column up the same 15mm, and the autofocus would be correct at all
points in the range of enlargement sizes.
This seems to be the case as a magnasight examination of the image at all
magnifications 'seems' to be in correct focus.... I just want to make sure
that I am not labouring under a misconception.
Thanks for any input about this!

Dan ( Usually going 'Bump' in the dark....) Post