Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leitz V35 query....
From: Christer Almqvist <christer@almqvist.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 00:19:13 +0100

It is not very critical if  the two numbers correspond exactly. You may be
off 3-5 mm at f/5.6 without noticing anything at all on16X magnification
prints.  If you want to see any effect of being off, then you will have to
open the lens as far as it goes and it will still be difficult to see the
effect of being a few millimeters off. Make a few test prints and convince
yourself.

Chris