Subject: [Leica] Re:Rollei lenses
From: Doug Nygren <dnygr@cshore.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 09:44:01 -0400

When I shoot medium format, I like to use a Rollei. I bought mine used
from the man who introduced me to Leica. The camera came with a 80 mm
HFT lens which produced wonderful photos from the getgo.

My general experience has been that cameras or lenses that produce great
results initially continue to do so; equipment that is disappointing at
first generally continues to be that way.

doug nygren