Subject: Re: [Leica] Advice for a New M6 TTL Owner
From: Mike Quinn <mlquinn@san.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 18:28:55 -0700

Well, your lens progression is the same as I'd choose: 50-90-35. Given that,
I'd go for the higher magnification finder to complement the lenses you use
most.

Being able to keep both eyes open (best with M3 but possible with .85) is
worth more to me than 35 mm frame lines. You use the 90 (and 50) to select a
portion of the view, so the frame is important.

For street photos, the fact that the 35mm fills the viewfinder is usually
accurate enough. You usually can't move anyway, so why worry about exact
framing?

Mike Quinn