Subject: Re: [Leica] M3 Rangefinder - Was M6 classic and 90mm lenses
From: Mike Quinn <mlquinn@san.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 17:49:38 -0700

Focusing parallax is not much of a problem with either my M3 or the CL.

As I move my eye, the two images stay apart until just before the
rangefinder patch disappears. With eyeglasses, one of the images does
disappear just before the patch disappears. I suppose that might make you
think the image was in focus (since there are no longer two images).

Still, you wouldn't be likely to get there while focusing since you'd notice
either the absence of the second image, the fade-out of the focusing patch,
or that you couldn't see well through the viewfinder anyway at that angle...