Subject: [Leica] Re: Advice for a New M6 TTL Owner
From: Brougham <brougham3@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 14:20:59 -0700 (PDT)

"Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com> wrote:

> How's the 35 Summicron working out on the high mag M6 for you?  Still
> no problems?

I'm having a blast.  :)  I'm trying to decide if I really want to
waste a roll of film taking shots of taped up newspapers at different
shutter speeds so I can see how low I can go handheld or if it would
be more meaningful to take "regular" shots.  I've gone through that
deal too many times before, and it's boring.

It's been cloudy, cool, and some rain/thunderstorms.  I haven't taken
any outdoor pictures yet.  It's supposed to be really nice this
weekend though, and I'm taking my "little brother" to the zoo.  (I'm
in the Big Brothers/Big Sisters program.)  I can't wait to bring my
Leica along.

I also need to see if I can find someplace around here that processes
Kodachrome.  I'll have to try it again, just to see.  :)