Subject: Re: [Leica] making contact prints
From: Nathan Wajsman <belgiangator@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 02:18:23 -0700 (PDT)

- --0-596516649-956222303=:6854

Hi Tina,

ThumbsPlus is reasonably easy to use, although the user interface could be improved. Having said that, I am using it without as much as having glanced in the manual. I use it mainly for making contact sheets which I stick into the CD boxes so I can instantly see what is on each disc. It gives you a fair amount of control over layout, font sizes etc. I am happy with it, but I am a relatively low-volume operation compared to you. The best thing is to go to:

http:/www.cerious.com

and download a free 30-day evaluation copy to see if it works for you.

Nathan