Subject: Re: [Leica] M2/M3/M4-P/M6 Rangefinder - flare
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 07:07:32 -0600

When the finder is updated to six frames, the mask assembly is all that is
changed unless the original finder was toasted. Both my M2 and M4-2 will
flare out in certain situations and reducing the light through the
frame-line illumination window solves the problem. I do not have an M6 so I
cannot comment on how they compare.

John Collier