Subject: Re: [Leica] Advice re Classic M6 please, now: OFF topic
From: Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 09:08:30 +1000

Hi Lug folks,

the off position for the TTL M6 ensures there is no battery drain with
the camera in a bag and the shutter button under some pressure.

The TTL flash metering is absolutely bang on - got some Provia and
E100SW trannies back yesterday and I'm quite taken with how good it is,
but needing to turn the shutter speed dial down past B to Off is a pain.
 Also, with mine the 'Off' word on the dial doesn't align very neatly
with the white line drawn on the body, but I noticed the Millenium on
the Leica website is the same, so I don't worry.

Sometimes when I carry my M6 body, its so small and light, I think 'Did
I really pay that much for this?'  Atleast with the R8 I feel like I got
my moneys worth!

regards

Rick Dykstra