Subject: [Leica] John Brownlow's pictures
From: "Birkey, Duane" <dbirkey@hcjb.org.ec>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 11:26:16 -0500

My initial frustration with both pictures is trying to figure out whether
the emphasis was really on the couple or in the out of focus area... To me,
the composition seems to place more emphasis on the out of focus
foreground... and that visually bugs me to a certain extent.

I personally like many of your other images better than either of the two
listed.  But I'm not a big fan of excessive PDA (public display of
affection) nor couples that look almost uncomfortably glued together.

Duane (I like my space) Birkey

Duane's Photographs of Ecuador
http://duane_birkey.tripod.com