Subject: [Leica] RE: Re: Help me mat & frame?
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 10:05:59 -0700

It is done at Calypso Imaging. They call me when the print is processed, I
stop by and sign the prints, they then put the film on the print. They have
a very expensive machine, 60" wide, that cold presses the laminate on
prints, up to any length. They have different rolls of laminate material as
well. I use the thinnest available. The gloss is almost like a super gloss.
I really like the gloss but on big prints, the reflection of the
surroundings (usually windows and lights) is a pain.

Jim