Subject: Re: [Leica] Advice on incident meter
From: Edward Gosfield III <egosfield@core.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 16:22:14 -0400

I like my Sekonic Selenium Incident meters.  I have 2.  The 28C and its
replacement (428, i think).  I have used the same 28 since 1976.   I
have had my Pentax digital spot meter fail me in freezing weather, and
the Sekonic went on giving (accurate) exposures.  If you shoot
transparency film and learn a few simple rules, that's all you need.  I
have the Digital for zone stuff and playing with tone placement.

ted