Subject: RE: [Leica] Walter Levy
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 07:00:19 -0400

Greetings, Walter!

I'm in Catonsville--the historic part, just off Frederick Road, about two
miles from the beltway.

What store(s) do you favor in the area?  I like Service Photo on Charles St.
in the city, though I wound up buying my M6 from Penn Camera in Rockville
(as they had the model I wanted in stock).

Also, where do you get your film processed (or do you do it yourself)?  I
don't have a darkroom, and I'd like to start using a better processor than a
one hour lab now that I have a _real_ camera.  :)  (I'd also like to run a
couple test rolls through the new M6 and have them developed
professionally.)

Happy to find a local LUGer,
Dan