Subject: [Leica] Post protocol
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 07:07:57 -0400

LUG nuts:

I'm pretty new to the list, so please forgive the silly question: what is
the protocol (or is there one?) for posting messages to the various Leica
lists?  Do you go ahead and post the same msg, for example, to both the
majordomo and topica lists, knowing that for many folks it may be an
annoyance, or do you choose one or the other list (on a whim) and post only
to that?

My inclination at this point is to just post to majordomo as that seems to
get the most traffic (I'm sure there are other lists I'm not yet aware of).

Just wondering,
Dan