Subject: [Leica] Rangefinder adjustment
From: Louis DiBacco <louis.dibacco@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 16:58:34 -0400

I don't want to take away business from some of the great Leica repair
individuals around the world, but does anybody know how to adjust the
vertical alignment of the rangefinder on an M4/M4-P? My son dropped my
camera on a carpeted floor and now the image is vertically challenged.
It has something to do with the screw that's on the front of the camera. Thanks.

Louis DiBacco