Subject: Re: [Leica] Rangefinder adjustment
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 17:46:10 -0600

The older cameras (M3/2/4/5) rangefinder vertical alignment can be easily
adjusted through the screw hole you have mentioned just above the lens
mount. Once you have removed the cover screw you will see the adjustment
screw. The newer cameras (M4-2/4-P/6) require a special tool to adjust the
rangefinder vertical alignment and it is best left to the an experienced
Leica repair tech.

John Collier