Subject: [Leica] Intentional double exposure
From: "Noel H. Charchuk" <nhcharch@calcna.ab.ca>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 09:41:37 -0600 (MDT)

I have read somewhere, possibly on this list, that in order to
intentionally make a double exposure on an M, I would need to turn the
rewind lever to the rewind position, hold it there, and cock the wind
lever. On my M4-2, this does not appear to prevent film transport. (And I
sure didn't like the sound it was making either!!!)
Is there a method to override film transport on a M4-2???
Thanks
Noel Charchuk
Calgary, AB

http://telusplanet.net/public/nhcharch