Subject: Re: [Leica] Ref Street shooting
From: "Noel H. Charchuk" <nhcharch@calcna.ab.ca>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 08:17:33 -0600 (MDT)

Major Waechter wrote:
 If you think you got a hard time taking Street Shots, you should have
been with me in Libya and the middle East in 1952 - 1956 Some day I must
catalog that period and post some of it.
The only thing that saved me was I was in uniform.
Major

That would be quite interesting to see, do post the photos, and let us
know.

Noel Charchuk
PS
I wonder if your USAF uniform would be as useful in saving you, shooting
street photos in the Libya of today?? :)

Noel

http://telusplanet.net/public/nhcharch