Subject: Re: [Leica] Reponses Photo - Salgado special
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 16:08:21 -0700

><Snip>
> curiously, a Nikkor 63 as lens enlarger.Described as a "superb lens".
>
> Dominique
Not so curiously this is my main lens and (besides Ed Buziak Lugnut Ed. Of
Camera & Darkroom) funneling their Leica M imagery through his Nikkor 63mm off
the beaten track lens! Was recommended to me by the Zig-Align people! A little
nicer ergonomics and certainly corners you don't have to worry about falling off
in any way. A little longer lens makes for easier to make black borders!
Mark Rabiner